For orders over R500.00, MAP Industries delivers free of charge within South Africa, door-to-door depending on where you’re located. For orders under R500.00, MAP Industries charges R50.00 fee to deliver door-to-door depending on where you’re located.
Why are we charging a R50.00 Delivery Fee on orders less than R500.00?
Shoppers who spend R500.00 or more will still get Free Delivery within South Africa, door-to-door depending on where they’re based. All shoppers, no matter how much they spend on their order, will continue to have 30 days to return their items to MAP Industries, free of charge.
Delivery Type, Fees and Time Frames
During the checkout process, MAP Industries will determine your delivery options based on your delivery address and postal code. For South African orders to main centres door-to-door delivery, MAP Industries will aim to deliver within 2 – 4 working days. For South African orders outside of main centres, irrespective of the delivery type you select, MAP Industries will aim to deliver door-to-door or door-to-counter within 4 – 6 working days.
- As buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
- In the case of door-to-door delivery, your parcel will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process.
- In the case of door-to-door delivery, if nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will on the second attempt of delivery leave a note (in the letterbox if a residential address) to indicate that there was an attempted delivery.
- The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occassions.
- As outlined above, all MAP Industries standard deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days’ notice if the products you have purchased are not delivered within the agreed delivery period as specified in the MAP Industries terms and conditions. The product(s) in question must be returned to MAP Industries in their original state, including all labels.